Friday, November 7, 2008

Birthday Posts

Well, today was my birthday, and people forgot it...
anyways, as I was sitting in chemistry, taking my quarterly, I looked over, and noticed a person, was looking at my test, and circling the same answers. I mean, it's fine, but honestly?, could you do it a BIT MORE CONSPICUOSLY? And you know what your doing is advanced when even your CHEMISTRY teacher doesnt know some of the chemical compunds that are involved. During english, My group consisted of Me, Amanda, Evin(ex-boyfriend), and Steven. In health, CONDOM VIDEOS!!!! In Italian, I legit fell alseep.(Whoops...) In gym, I passed the pacer test! HELL YES!
Anyways, my songs for today are:
1)Five Minutes to Midnight-Boys like Girls
2)Learning to Fall-Boys Like Girls
3)On top of the wolrd-B L G
4)ANY THING BY BOYS LIKE GIRLS!!!
thats all for today. <3

No comments: