Saturday, January 24, 2009

Personally?

I love the weekends. Like, legit, I do. It means you get to sleep late, invite friends over to study for midterms (if you have them,) and you get to clean and get all that stuff you don't have time over the week to do. In my case, it means hair redying, italian studying so I don't fail that midterm, math studying (same reason,) chilling with my best friends at battle of the bands, and all that fun stuff. I'm just glad I had the time to clean my room.And you know you're younger then all your friends when they start sending out invites for their sweet sixteens, and you kinda like...Yeah, about that...Mine isn't until November...So yeah, when you get your permit, can you drive me to school? Thats how I feel with my friends sweet sixteens. I'M SO YOUNG!
Anyways, heres the music list for today:
1.Lost-Menudo
2.Back in Black-AC/DC
3.Rooftops(A Liberation Broadcast)-The Lastprophets
4.What You Got-Colby O'Donis
5.Gives You Hell-The All-American Rejects
6.Title and Registration-Death Cab for Cutie
Thats my list for today, and I'm very excited for the rest of my weekend.
Happy Weekend Everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3333 you follow my blog now=)

i'm aman...duh. said...

the band name for rooftops is "lostprophets"
not "the lastprophets"