Saturday, January 9, 2010

*tries to sleep*

I'm very tired lately, but still it's because of the fact that break is over and sleep is fleeting. Yeah, there's school and there's breaks, but it's tiring. The fact that schools are putting the economy over student health is sickening. Students are more likely to get to sick when they're tired, less likely to get good grades if tired, and it's much more difficult when schools are starting at 7 in the morning. Well, I'm sorry that I have to balance sports, homework, girl scouts, and robotics and be expected to get up for school in the morning so that I can do something with my life. Yeah, and throw friends and a social life in there? It's just not possible when you have to balance all of those together and be expected to get into college with the SAT's. It's very difficult to do most of the time.

But still, it's no big deal. I mean really. But now, I'm watching the Lion, the Witch and The Wardrobe(the newer one) which isn't as good as the books. I also just watched the newest episode of The Legend of the Seeker, where they keep bringing god damned Denna back. I mean, she's really not that much of an intriguing character. In the books, you only see her like twice. And it's starting to bother me. As is the new Toy Story movie. GO AHEAD AND RUIN MY CHILDHOOD DISNEY! GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE THINGS THAT I LOVED ON NICK DIFFERENT! GO AHEAD AND MAKE MR. MIME EVOLVE JAPANESE POKEMON MAKERS!
They have ruined my childhood. Freddi Fish is a girl. Blue from Blue's Clues is a boy and Magenta is a girl, and there are 493 different types of Pokemon instead of the original 151. My childhood has been ruined.

Did you also know that the red, yellow and blue power rangers where strippers before they got onto the show? Yeah, it's true. Life is different now. When I was younger, Raven had to hide her secret, not Miley. And when I was younger, Pluto was a planet. Plus the Disney channel star weren't sluts like they are now. But now... It's a shame. Miley Cyrus is a spoiled bitch, Demi Lovato is a crazed person who thinks she alt-rock but only managed to get herself booed of the stage at Bamboozle(which I am going to this year). The only one of the Disney stars that I can even stand is Selena Gomez, because she makes good music when she does decide to write music.

Sigh. Anyways, onto music.
1)Naturally-Selena Gomez
2)Time to Wake Up-Carly Patterson
3)Tell Me Where You Are-Hit the Lights
4)I'm Bo Yo-Bo Burnham

No comments: