Sunday, July 17, 2011

100 BABY!

So.... this is post 100. I don't know what I should do about it, or if it should even be special. Maybe once I made plans, but I'm often unreliable. I know that I said I was going to be talking a little about what I believe, so here it goes.

I believe that every person has the right to do what makes them happy. I believe that every single person has the right to get laid and meet the person of their dreams. I also believe that the world is full of stupid people and that everyone has a niche, whether they like it or not. I believe in myself, and I believe in my friends, and I believe in music, and the power that it holds over us, both mentally and physically. I believe in the light spectrum, and love, and he pursuit of chocolate. I believe in beliefs and I believe in opinions. I believe in speaking your mind, doing whats right, and making sure that rabid koalas don't eat me. I believe in water, and the ability it has to make us feel safe and secure, even when we know that it's a terrible thing. I believe in the powers of observation (but not the mentalist, mainly because everyone knows that psych is the better show and that TNT is full of biters.) I believe in science and logic, math and numbers, and in the people who tell us that something is impossible.

I know that's alot to take in, and there's more. I was going to throw in a crack at religion, but then decided against it.... NOTE THAT I WAS THINKING IT THOUGH! it'll come back eventually. That's the main think with beliefs...

No comments: