Friday, February 27, 2009

ANGER MANAGEMENT!

GAH! I definately think that I have that issue. Especially now that I know I'm allergic to kid I used to sit next to in Math. Well, I'm not allergic to him personally, but still. And you know that place when you start to question your faith. Yup, totally there. Well, borderline agnostic-athiest. It really matters on the day. And as I am currently writing, it says "ERROR These characters are not allowed in a post label. !" So I guess that means I can't have an exclamation point in your label.... Whatevs. Anyways, I don't know if I posted this last time, but I'm addicted to this great show on the CW on saturdays called LEGEND OF THE SEEKER. It's based on the "Sword of Truth" bookseries if you've ever read them. And I just finished Memoirs of a Geisha which is really goooooood, if you ever want to read it.
Anyways,  only song for this post is AMERICAN PIE by DON MCLEAN!
LISTEN TO IT
NOW
arrivederci and happy carnival
LOOK IT UP IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I MEAN

No comments: