Friday, March 6, 2009

WOW

This is kind of like my new thing. FRIDAY POSTS! Anyways, is anyone good at math? I mean, it's soooo hard. And I feel very proud of myself...but apparently I'm a whore in three different grades. Read this conversation(NO NAMES FOR ANONOMINITY)
*I go up to my friend and put my hands over his eyes*
T-who is that?
K-It's a ho.
T-Oh! Hi Devon!
Me-HEY!
yeah, so I guess I'm a whore now. GREEATTTT. Anyways, I know once progress reports come home, I won't be grounded anymore since I know it will be fan-freaking-tastic.Plus, I leave for Italy on the 31st of March...I CAN'T WAIT!!!
OH! the List includes
1. Martini Kiss-Senses Fail
2. Ridiculous Thoughts-The Cranberries
3.Better-Guns'N'Roses
That's it. SORRY ITS SO SHORT!
Sorry I lied. I'm gonna post a playlist I made for my brother, who is my best friend and has been ever since I threw a block at his head in kindergarten. :) AND might I add, GOOD LUCK IN FOUND A PEANUT! But, here's your playlist with all the songs I made you on that CD for yo birthday:
1.Back in Black-AC/DC
2.For Those About to Rock(We Salute You)-AC/DC
3.Heatseeker-AC/DC
4.Highway to Hell-AC/DC
5.If You Want Blood(You've Got It)-AC/DC
6.The Number of the Beast-Iron Maiden
7.Powerslave-Iron Maiden
8.Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution-AC/DC
9.Rock and Roll All Night-Kiss
10.Run to the Hills-Iron Maiden
11.Thunderstruck-AC/DC
12.Whiskey in the Jar-Metallica
13.Who Made Who?-AC/DC
14.You Shook Me All Night Long-AC/DC
15.2 Minutes to Midnight-Iron Maiden
IS THAT NOT A FABULOUS PLAYLIST FOR MY HEAVY METAL FRIENDS? Yes I do realize theres ALOT of AC/DC, but that's his favorite band ever and he always wants to listen to those, and I love the opeing guitar riff at the solo in THUNDERSTRUCK so I had to put that on, but my FAVE of all the songs on there is WHISKEY IN THE JAR, which if you want to get technical, wasn't written by Metallica, It's an old Irish Folk song that used to be on the radio ALL the time and is big in my house from my metal-loving-dad, and you should give all the songs on there a listen. It's really good.
NOW I'm done. Arrivederci

No comments: