Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy...something....

I love making cd's for peoples birthdays, because then its like I have the opportunity to educate their music skills, which I loooooooove to do. So to all my peoples who have birthdays in march, this ones for you:
1.I Caught Myself-Paramore
2.Decode-Paramore
3.Ordinary Girl-Kate Alexa
4.The Number of the Beast-Iron Maiden
5.The Resolution-Jack's Mannequin
6.1,2,3,4-The Paris Singers
7. I Won't Say(I'm In Love)-Cheryl Freeman, LaChanze, Lillias White, Susan Egan & Vaneese Thomas
8.Come On Get Higher-Matt Nathanson
9.Breathe-Michelle Branch
10.Top of the World-The Pussycat Dolls
11.Midnight in Chelsea-Bon Jovi
Alright, thats a pretty long one, but its more in the middle. plus...I LEAVE FOR ITALY IN !^ FREAKING DAYS!!!! Babes, I'll be sure to bring you something back and if I don't see/talk to you in the time before that, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! and I miss you soooo bad, like you don't understand, but have fun with your baby. :)
Arrivederci, and I'll see you in Rome.

1 comment:

realxeyes said...

LMFAO <3 I love you!
& BTW
never put an artist twice in a row if you mix things up (ex: paramore)
=)