Wednesday, November 4, 2009

*Jumps at the Sounds of Gibbs' voice*

Well, NCIS, is now officially my new favorite TV show, which means that, while I am terribly sorry about this, Legend of the Seeker is now demoted to 2ND place.
Gibbs is just awesome, Abby is amazing, Ducky=LOVE, McGee is the best nerd EVER, DiNozzo is DiNozzo, and Ziva is just...dangerous, since she can kill someone with one paperclip in 18 ways, as she never forgets to tell Tony.
USA does NCIS marathons all the time, and I love to watch the new episode from Season 6 on channel 2 every Tuesday, Legend of the Seeker is on Saturdays, but the NEW SEASON STARTS ON SATURDAY AND I AM SOOO WATCHING IT!!!!Because I love both Craig Horner and Bridget Regan.
But, I have a show everyday from Monday to Saturday. Monday is House and Gossip Girl. Tuesday is NCIS, Wednesday is Glee, Thursday is the Vampire Diaries(AMAZING!), Friday is Degrassi,and Saturday is LEGEND OF THE SEEKER!!!
I want to talk about Marriage.
There are laws dealing with it. There are bills about it. There are books about it. But in any case, it still has the same basic principal that its had for years.
Even if its between a man and woman or between a woman and a woman.
The bible is old, and it leave out important things, like Lilith. If there are any catholics out there, then read this carefully. THE CHURCH LIES.
Lilith is a sumerian goddess, who was in Eden with Adam, but said "OH HELL NO, I'M NOT DOING YOU." And left Eden for good. There was an entire book written about her in the original draft of the bible, but early patriarchal figures only wanted ass and decided to put women down.
So, yeah. Guys today are still like that, because they only want ass. They wanna hit that, tap that, get it in,whatever you wanna say.

MUSIC
Only a few songs today, and I'm not gonna take you back like I did last time.
  1. Someone like You-Boys like Girls
  2. I want you-The Beatles

ANYWAYS, thats all.

No comments: