Monday, November 9, 2009

Well, I really am getting

Better at this whole blogging thing. I mean, yeah it's fun, ,but no one reads this so I don't really have to worry about actually posting EVERYDAY.
Plus, I don't have the time. I mean, yeah field hockey is over. I LIKE CHANGING THE COLOR WHILE I TALK ABOUT NCIS, AKA MY FAVORITE SHOW IN THE UNIVERSE, AS I THINK I SAID LAST TIME. Sorry, the font is getting changed, this is makes me feel cool. I wanna do this in as many colors as possible. I mean, I got my happy birthday wishes in 16 different languages.
Which included:Weeger, Urdu, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, Spanish, Portugese, Both different Chinese dialects, Farsi, Russian, Croation, Romanian, Arabic, Japanese.
So I feel accomplished.Gibbs, Ducky, Abby, Probie, or McGee, are the best characters on NCIS. I love him and he is amazing. I swear.
I love DiNozzo and Ziva, but Ziva bothers me a little. She's too annoying and stereotypical.
Not gonna complain.
I have no idea what i want to talk about at all, so I might just make something up as I go along.
So, Legend of the Seeker came out this weekend, and I twas sooo good.
I can't even wait until next week.
I'm considering not watching any episodes intil the end of the season, so I can watch them all at once.
That would be good,
2 1/2 is on!
I really like that show, but I also like Gossip Girl, NCIS, Legend of the Seeker, House, Glee, Vampire Diaries, Degrassi.
Those are the rest of the shows.
The only thing I like about Christmas are the movies.

MUSIC-
  1. Body Language-Jesse McCartney(ft. T-Pain)
  2. Phoenix Burn-Alpha Rev
  3. China Summer-Alpha Rev

No comments: