Monday, May 10, 2010

Sooner than later, I'll need a Saviour

That's a quote from one of my favorite songs at the moment, called "Saviour" by an artist named Lights. She's currently on tour with Owl City. She classifies her music as intergalactic alternative, and she's amazing. I mean, she plays by herself, and she has the perfect blend of techno and alternative music. I mean, I can't say that i normally like the techno genre, but I have to say that I like her. She has some great songs, like "Ice" and "February Air". I think that she's wonderful and super talented.

The only thing I feel like talking about is my ginger. I won't tell you her name, since she'll probably get mad at me, if she ever reads my blog again, but I love her to death. She's not even my best friend anymore; she's my sister. I fight with her, I joke with her, her mom is like my second mom, and the same goes for my mom with her. I love her to death and I absolutely adore her. I mean, I've known her since I was little because she lives right around the corner from me. I mean, she's just like everyone else in the fact that she thinks I put music above her, when in reality, my mind at all times is:Ginger, boys, music, something else that varies, but she always stays the same.

Now, I don't think that I feel like ranting about anything. I know that there's so much I could rant about, but i don't feel like anyone's actually reading this anymore. I mean, if you want to post down on the bottom about anything, comments, questions, for my opinions, whatever; I'll answer you, or I'll refer you to someone who can.

SONGS:
1)OK GO-Here We Go Again
2)LIGHTS-February Air
3)KE$HA-Stephen
4)RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS- Justify

No comments: