Sunday, October 2, 2011

Almost Alice?

As I'm currently listening to the ALMOST ALICE(Song Inspired by the Movie) soundtrack, I realize how creepy it is, but how excited I am that a bunch of my favorite artists are on there. So, since I've been listening to it on repeat, I figure I'l review it.

ALBUM:Almost Alice (Music Inspired By the Motion Picture)
ARTIST:Various Artists
SONG LIST:

  1. Alice's Theme-DANNY ELFMAN
  2. Fell Down the Hole-WOLFMOTHER
  3. White Rabbit-GRACE POTTER AND THE NOCTURNALS
  4. You Are Old, Father William-THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS
  5. Alice-AVRIL LAVIGNE
  6. Always Running Out of Time-MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK
  7. Follow Me Down(ft. Neon Hitch)-3OH!3
  8. Her Name is Alice-SHINEDOWN
  9. In Transit(With Pete Wentz)-MIKE HOPPUS
  10. The Lobster Quadrille-FRANZ FERDINAND
  11. Painting Flowers-ALL TIME LOW
  12. The Poison-THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS
  13. Strange-TOKIO HOTEL & KERLI
  14. Tea Party-KERLI
  15. The Technicolor Phase-OWL CITY
  16. Very Good Advice-ROBERT SMITH
  17. Welcome to Mystery-PLAIN WHITE T'S
  18. Where's My Angel-METRO STATION
RATING:4.8 stars
SONGS TO LOOK FOR:All of them

I'm in love with this album, simply because it rocks. The reason that I knocked the .2 stars off is because it's kinda creepy and there's just one song I don't like, and it's "In Transit". Every other song on here is great to listen to, even though it is pretty creepy. I do have some favorites on here, and those are "Painting Flowers", "Welcome to Mystery", "Alice" and "Always Running Out of Time".  Plus, I actually bought this whole album on iTunes, and it's a great deal. You pay 10 bucks for 18 songs, which is pretty good.  You should all be shocked simply because I actually bought it on iTunes. I would recommend listening on YouTube, but a fan of any of these bands would like the songs they did. The bands did a fantastic job capturing the essence of the movie and putting it into a song. It's really catchy and I know that I have "Painting Flowers" stuck in my head until I learned all the words. 

I hope you guys take the time to listen to the album and buy it. Plus, I updated the monthly playlist today, so if you guys wanna check it out, go ahead.

see you guys on the flip side of the pillow.

No comments: