Monday, October 24, 2011

What's cooking good looking?

Since I've been listening to All Time Low on repeat for the past few days, I don't really have any new music for you. Yeah, I can tell that you're all bummed, but whatever. Yesterday, I learned that one of my favorite actors is a Jets fan. To all you football people, it's the NEW YORK JETS, and those are my boys. Oh, and the actor is Dule Hill, the guy that plays Burton Guster (Gus) on the USANetwork syndicated show "Psych" which I've told you all that I'm in love with. Following these actors on twitter is always a good thing because you get to learn little things (like sports affiliation) that you wouldn't necessarily know.  Hill is a Jets fan because he's from New Jersey, and even though I'm not too huge of a fan of the state, it's still AMAZING that we like the same team.
ANYWAYS, I hope that you all have a fantastic Monday, even though ti is the worst day of the week.

No comments: