Thursday, September 24, 2009

Well, It Turns Out

That I'm back to the early morning posts. I'm too depressed at home now to even work on it there. But what I want to talk about today is depressing because I'm going to talk about:Death.

Death is a natural part of life and even though almost exactly one year ago today, my grandfather passed away, it still hurts. On Tuesday, my other grandfather passed away. At first, I couldn't believe it. I had just seen him a few days before!But then, once it did finally hit me, it was wierd. I cried but it didn't hurt as much. I was close with both of them, which is more then many people can say, but now, its going to be much harder to move on. It's great having a mom and dad that are still together, and its even better having all four grandparents until your older. Last year, it wasn't unexpected. My grandfather was in pain, he was suffering, and we were all hurting too. But once he did finally die, it was a little easier to accept that he wasn't hurting anymore. The pain was gone, so it was gone for us too.
But This time, it was unexpected. We had no idea. My mom got the call from the hospital and then she told my dad. It was by far something I dont want to go through again for a little while. It hurts to lose someone you love, take it from me on NUMEROUS occaisons, but if you do, you have to remeber the good things. Not the bad, but everything you loved about them, everything about them that made you smile and everything you wish you had gotten to do. While I'm not a believer in god, I do believe that there is an overlording prescence that helps determine what goes on, and how it goes on. While I'm hoping it won't happen for a while, chances are it will, but next time, I'll be ready. Next time, I'll make sure that I know whats coming.

But now, onto somewhat happier things. MUSIC. I got the new Boys like Girls and Paramore CD's. I love myself in my time of need to by the new boys like girls, and my friend loves me in my time of depression to burn me the Paramore CD. SSOOOOOO, here goes the list.
  1. Sweat the Battle Before the Battle Sweats You-Cute is What We Aim For
  2. She Wolf-Shakira
  3. About A Girl-The Academy is...
  4. Hollaback Boy-Cobra Starship

Alrighty, I think I'm done. If you took the time to read my (somewhat) depressing rant, then I love you. If you didn't, it's what ever.

Ciao for now! (man I havent wrote that in a while)

No comments: