Friday, September 4, 2009

*blinks furiously*

While I am angry, its more the fake kind of anger that you have when you hang out with a friend that annoys you. So, I was talking to my babes and reading her blog, which made me think:are we all the same? I kinda pride to be different then other people because it makes me feel unique. I don't think I'm the same because I'm different. I act differently, I never know anything before i plan on doing it, I'm so spontaneous, but then again alot of people are.

I mean, thinkning back, at one point, I was like other people. But in hindsight, it feels pretty good knowing the fact that I am different, and that I'm not like other people. The 3 things I fear? Clowns and such, all girls boarding schools, and sock puppets. The kinds of music I listen to? Anything that's not country, rap, or heavy heavy metal. The kinds of books I read? Sci-fi, teen drama, chick books, and even drama and mystery. I'm a whole grouping of contradictions. Anything else? Well, I don't think so, but i got my point across.

Thinking on it, I've done things that I wouldn't do over again, but I think in general, I've made mistakes, but there mistakes that have made me stronger. Without the people that I love and keep by me at all times, I have no idea where I'd be. Without the mistakes I made when I was younger, I wouldn't be the same.
I don't believe in regrets because regrets are the things that you would do over again. The past is the past, and while people change, it's not always for the better. Sometimes, it's for the worse. If you have those friends that you were insepreable from in elementary school, and then one of you moves or goes to a different school, you'll drift, without a doubt. When I was little, my best friend was stef. We were the people that told people we were sisters, the ones who knew the other persons family, and the two that spent the holidays with each other. Then, middle school came and she went to one school, and I went to the other. We didn't really talk after that.
We changed. I grew more out there, kinda a geeky but with a few close friends, and she was the one that people kinda looked up too. But once highschool came, we kinda started to get back to talking.
Then, last september, my grandfather passed away. I knew it was coming, but I had no idea how badly it would hurt. He lived right up the street and after that, my life practically fell apart. I did some things I'm not proud of, I chaged in a way that I don't think was for the better, and I was really upset for a while. Then, Stef's mom came to my grandfathers wake with Stef, and then she felt so bad, we fell right back to the way we were when we were still in elementary school. Sure, we were different, but we were still the same. But we fell apart. While I still talk to her, it's not like it used to be.

But all the things I've done, I don't regret. If I regretted them, then I wouldn't have learned from them. In my eyes, regrets are the mistakes you don't learn from, and I've learned from all of my mistakes. While it's not always in the way I imagine it, I always do. There are people I've hurt, people I've become close with, people I've come to love, people I've come to hate, but no matter how it goes, I don't regret any mistakes I've made.

Now, off the serious stuff.

MUSIC
  1. I put the Metro in Metronome-Cute is What We Aim For
  2. Moan-Cute is What We Aim For
  3. Counter Clockwise-Hit the Lights

Ok, I think I'm done. Any comments, you know where to put them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To be quite honest, I think you repeated yourself a bit much there.
No ones the same. As we all have our similarities, not one of us is one hundred percent the same.

And as you grow older, you'll learn to love your choices, seeing as how they'll make you better as a whole person. You may make the same few mistakes over again, but hey, it'll get you somewhere in life. Don't completely just sit back and life take you where youre supposed to be, you'll get there by your actions.