Tuesday, September 8, 2009

*yelps in suprise*

HOLY CRAP!!! I can't believe it's September 8th already. I start school in 2 days, and I have like NO work done. I feel like a slacker. But I only know like 2 people who HAVEN'T procrastinated. Wow. This is bad. But, also, I feel a little bit defeated. I mean, there's so much I wanted to do this summer, and I barely did any of it. I wanted to paint my room. Did I? NO. I didn't want to procrastinate. Did I? YES. I wanted to do a bunch of stuff, but I never got around to it. Time just moves to fast nowadays. *sighs* I did get a new iPod though. My friend Stefanie got a bigger iPod and gave me her 30 GB since it has a few problems but as long as it plays music, I'm good.
Speaking of music, I'm now in love with the free single of the week and the free music video of the week. So it's like I'm not even paying for my music anymore, since I get it from mah Babes and a few others. It's perfect!!

Anyways, I'll skip the rant today since I'm too tired at the current moment.

MUSIC-
  1. Kill Me In A Record Shop-Boys like Girls
  2. Woah Oh!(Me. Vs Everyone)-Forever the Sickest Kids ft. Selena Gomez
  3. Love Lives On-Mallary Hope
  4. Wonderful-Gary Go

No comments: