Sunday, August 30, 2009

*holds head in hands*

While this can be for crying, the particular reason is because I'm ecstatic. I have plenty of hours towards my internship, I'm actually over. Talk about fun. But, preseason has gone into Saturdays, which leaves me with NO day off this week. Talk about not fun. Any ways, I actually don't have a rant for the day, and I don't have enough songs that i can make a play list, so I might just babble about nothing.

As you all know, I was grounded for a long period of time, and my posts were semi-sporadic. Well, that's goning to change. (I hope.) With school starting, I might just make a set post date when I post every Monday or another day of the week, and only post on that day. But I have no idea what day that would be. I might just make it Saturdays. Yeah, I like saturdays. But, what you might not know about that grounding is that facebook was deactivated so I wasn't allowed on. But, now I have it back, and it's freaking addicting. As my WHAP teacher called it, Crackbook.

He couldn't have been more right. I'm not gonna lie. Well, I kinda have enough in here. But really, feedback would be great. If you have any comments, songs, concerns, or any of the above, then feel free to comment on this post, or any of the others.








I BET YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT TO PUT MUSIC IN, DIDN'T YOU???
Well, you'd be wrong.
Songs:
  1. Chine Sunrise-Alpha Rev
  2. All or Nothing-Hit the Lights
  3. Counter Clockwise-Hit the Lights
  4. Holiday-Boys like Girls
  5. There's a Class for this-Cute is What We Aim For

Ok, This time, I'm done. I promise.

No comments: