Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Well, I'm starting to get better

All be it, I'm still not perfect, but then again, is anyone? So I'm just going to jump right in and start ranting.
The topic for today is:stereotypes.
We've all got them. Whether we think the blondes in our grade are stupid, or the emo kids cut themselves, or the metal listeners skateboard, we all generalize people on how they look, dress, and what they listen to. Is that really cool? No, its not. On numerous occaisions, people have told me they thought I was a blonde, like a stupid one. While I am ditzy, and it takes me a little bit longer to understand somethings, it doesn't mean I'm stupid. And I know that even I classify people. It's not something I want to do, it's just a natural thing for me, sice thats how I grew up;listening to other people judge a whole group because of one person. There are kids in my grade that I cannot stand, and if I can't stand maybe three or four people in a group, I judge all of them that way. A skater listens only to rock and metal. Wrong. 'Some skaters' can listen to pop music, or some perky people can listen to rock and metal. I know I do.
I'm extremely perky, but I listen to almost everything. Rock, Metal, pop, alternative, whatever.

So, for all the legend of the seeker fans:good news. New season starts November 7th. Don't believe me?Here's the link- legendoftheseeker.com/news.html
Then go to videos and watch the scenes from the second season. AMAZING!

Music: I made a playlist of songs I wanted to get so here they are.
  1. Curse of Curves-Cute is What we Aim For
  2. There's a Class for This-Cute is What we Aim For
  3. Use Somebody-Kings of Leon
  4. Starstrukk-3OH!3
  5. Dani California-Red Hot Chili Peppers
  6. Secret Valentine-We the Kings
  7. Headlines Read Out-We the Kings
  8. Skeptics and Believers-The Academy is...
  9. Classifieds-The Academy is...
  10. Same Blood-The Academy is...
  11. This is How We Do-All Time Low
  12. Six Feet Under the Stars-All Time Low
  13. Whoever She is-The Maine
  14. All Around Me-Flyleaf
  15. Ever Ever After-Carrie Underwood

No comments: