Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ummm, here goes

so, I'm at a loss for titles. Anyways, today I was out running this morning, with my friend Stef. We're been friends forever, but I haven't seen much of her since school ended. We ran two miles, and when we got back to my house, we found out that our moms had gone walking together.Guess the two of us weren't the only ones bonding. Hahaha. Then, afterwards, I went to my babes(aka, Ali) house and we chill'd for a while, we went walking, talked about stuff (boys, our summers, school, more boys, boys) and then we had a great talk. We got back to her house and found out the rules of shotgun. Very funny. Look them up on google.
I had to walk home, At least I'm getting good exersize.

Soo, the rant for today is boys.
Are they really all their cracked up to be? I mean, sure, you have your bad boys, sweethearts, the goody goody, the best guy friend, the brothers friends, and all those other groups, but are they worth messing yourself up over? It's almost pointless. Guys are guys, and if they like you, they like you. You don't need to change yourself for a guy.
same for the guys. As fun as it is to make yourself different, its stupid. A guy (or girl) should want you for who you are. Not who you were, not who he wants, but YOU. Theres no need to change over him, cut your hair, get contacts, invisiline, whatever. But, as most people put it, we need those who care about us. There's a bumper sticker on facebook that makes me laugh.
"life is almost ironic. we hurt the ones who care about us, get hurt by the ones we care about, and we change for those who love us just the way we are." That is a grouping of words to live by.

MUSIC
  1. boysboysboys-Lady Gaga
  2. i will be around-nick whitaker
  3. The space between-Valencia

No comments: