Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day Number...

Three in a row after posting! HAHAH! I really am getting the hang of this. Like no joke. WEll I won't rant on this one. I'm going straight to the music.
And the List:
  1. Angela-Motley Crue
  2. Angels on the Moon-Thriving Ivory
  3. Anna Begins-Counting Crows
  4. Another Brick in the Wall-Korn
  5. Anything-JoJo
  6. Apart-The Cure
  7. Are You Happy Now?-Michelle Branch
  8. Astronomy-Metallica
  9. Atomic Punk-Van Halen
  10. Back in the Village-Iron Maiden
  11. Bad-U2
  12. Bad Boys-Whitesmake
  13. Ballroom Blitz-Tia Carrere
  14. Bark at the Moon-Ozzy Osbourne
  15. Barracuda-Heart
  16. Battle Cry-Saxon
  17. Be Quick or Be Dead-Iron Maiden
  18. Be Yourself-Audioslave
  19. Best of My Love-The Eagles
  20. Believer-Ozzy Osbourne

Well, thats the post for the day, and as I listen to Free Bird by Lynard Skynard, I pray that I passed my ELA test, and wish that I get enough money to buy hair dye, eye liner, and get a manicure in blue and black on Saturday after I visit my grandmother. Anyways, Any ideas for that story? A prompt works too...

XOXO

No comments: