Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well, This is what happens

When I get bored. I know, this makes day two in a row. I'm so proud that I'm actually getting the hang of this. THE NEW LEGEND OF THE SEEKER COMES OUT ON SATURADAY!!!! I CAN'T WAIT AT ALL!!! THUSLY WHY I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!! I LOVE CRAIG HORNER!!!!AND I'm soooo happy because the new Percy Jackson book comes out in like 15 days, so I'm pumped. But I have to wait till August for the new Vampire Academy, September for the new House of Night, and who knows what month (minus Christopher Paolini, the love of my life for creating my fave book series, the Inheiritence CYCLE! I can't wait.) Speaking of books, I'm working on one, but I'm at a dead end. I need help. I'll gove you the gist of what I have so far, and you can help me come up with an idea, or two. Or maybe three. Anyways:
Cassie is special. Not the super smart special, but the super powers kind of way. But she's the really special one, and she's not by herself. But when her best friend Cam gets kindnapped on a secret mission, she finds out what it means to finally have the guy of your dreams, but not have to play Cinderella when it come to your heart.
Cam, Cassie's best friend is one of them two, but from breaking out of jail, or withstanding torture from his mom, Cam finds it hard to maintain the balance of who he is and who he wants.
The story switches back and forth from Cam and Cassie's point of view but I'm stuck. Sure Cassie and Andrew (Mind reader) totally dig each other, but once Cam's mother rips him away from Cassie, not even Genevieve herself can stop Cassie on a warpath.
After that I'm stuck. But, if you have any ideas, it would REALLY help. But here's the list. (Doubled, Like I promised):
  1. 1. After the Thrill is Gone-The Eagles
  2. Aiming High-Accept
  3. Ain't Talking Bout Love-Van Halen
  4. Alien Nation-The Scorpions
  5. Alive-P.O.D
  6. All Eyes-Heart
  7. All Fired Up-Pat Benetar
  8. All She Wrote-Firehouse
  9. Am I Evil-Metallica
  10. America-Santana
  11. And the Bands Played on-Saxon

Sorry dudes, but thats the list for today. Ciao, and I hope to write back soon.

Ciao

  1. 2.

1 comment:

Devon Marie said...

whoops, not jail, genevieve's area