Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Heyyy Heyyy HEY!

Well, I just leraned I can make posts at school, thusly why I've posted and 9 on a Tuesday morning. So when I got back from Italy, I wanted to go back. Really, its gorgeous and its so amazing, I would go back in a heartbeat. Have any of you ever felt like a secratary? Yeah, I'm now unofficially my friends secratary. After typing his essay on advertiseing AND his National Junior Honors society community service form, I learned that he wants me to type alot of stuff for him. LIKE ALL OF IT. And as much as I like him, I won't be stomped on and used like that. It's bothersome and degrading. Speaking of degrading, Did anyone else participate in the Day of Silence last firday besides me and my babes? Anyone? Show of hands here. So while report cards came home, I got a C in orchestra because I never went to sectionals like I was supposed to. I'm a procrastinator, what do you expect?I got a C- in geometry, but that was a given. C in italian, that I wasnt to shocked about(or thrilled for that matter...) and I got a B- in my idiot english teachers class. YAY!Plus an A- in my World History AP class. (AKA a collage level class in case you didnt know. ) Well, I met with Dr. Nivas for a large environmental engineering company today, like an hour ago, and he was sp impressed, he might consider being my mentor. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE! But My chem performance is dropping since I don't give a crap, but I should probably pay attention now to get my grades back up. We have a problem for all the music fans out there. Since I don't have mu iPod OR my iTunes library, I can't make the list today, but I'll double it next post. I promise.
XOXO and arrivederci, my faithful readers.

No comments: