Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HEYY!

Well, I have a mentor! I'm very excited about this. Like, you have NOOOO idea whatso ever. Anyways, I was thinking, what would happen if I made a movie with a samuri, a ninja, a ganster, a pirate, a viking, and a jedi? That would be like an EPIC battle. The sides would turn out like this: The ninja, samuri, and pirate VS the viking, the jedi, and the gangster. At least, thats how I hope it would happen, but I'm not sure. I've been up since 6 this morning when I had to get ready to come to a 6:30 review for my World History AP. Fun, right? Anyways, this is me randomly posting since I broke my 4 day streak last week, which was depressing, but since my dad's computer is dying, I haven't had the time to do anything on there, and my laptop has no internet since the internet in my room is crappy, which sucks a lot. But this is the week of Guns N' Roses, thats right. Music is too good to listen to all at once, you have to divide it up into weeks, which is why last week was Lynard Skynard, and Next week: The Who. Speaking of Thw Who, when I was in Italy, two of my guy friends, being the shoe whores that they are, forced me to go in to guys shoe store after guys shoe store. In oneof them, where there were girls and guys shoes, which I was NOT paying 150 euros for a pair of shoes, no matter how cute. I do have limits! There was a pair of converse that was white with a red stripe on one side and a blue one on the other where the black stripes should have been, the shoe itself was white with....The Who logo. Only 69 euros, which is a reasonable price and they were actually gonna buy them. I mean, they were pretty cute, but I'm not paying 69 Euros for a pair shoes, since that translates to like 130 american dollars, no joke.
So, in no alphabetical order:
  1. The Whisper-Queensryche
  2. Lullaby-The Cure
  3. Walk All Over You-AC/DC
  4. The Wicker Man-Iron Maiden
  5. Paradise City-Guns N' Roses
  6. I wanna Be Sedated-The Ramones
  7. One Week-Barenaked Ladies
  8. Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol

Sorry for the Short list this week, but an overload of music isn't always a good thing. Off to English now. *Saracstic yay*

No comments: