Friday, May 8, 2009

Well, this is perfect

I just found the best site ever for music. It's called imeem.com and its so amazing because music people like me can make a site and post the music they love on it. You can make a playlist of their songs as well and save it. Or you can just download it off iTunes if you want it on your iPod, it's that amazing. I just found out about bands and songs I never knew existed whilt on it. So since, there are no comments, I'll make the assumption that no one has a new prompt for me. That last line I have written is "I walked down the dark hallway, and then I heard a noise in the darkness that scared me. I know, me, scared:such a shame really. I never would have guessed it." Well thats like three sentences, but still.I never go back and change them, but I have a playlist in the works now with

  1. "Enter Sandman"-Metallica
  2. Read, Set, Go!-Tokio Hotel
  3. Laughing with a Mouth of Blood-St. Vincent
  4. Smile-Todd Carey
  5. Dance Hall Drug-Boys Like Girls
  6. Perfect-Alexz Johnson
  7. Come Sail Away-Styx
  8. Clocks-Coldplay
  9. Americas Suitehearts-Fall Out Boy
  10. Cliffs of Dover-Eric Johnson
  11. Up against the wall-Boys like Girls

And like a million of others. It's actually how amazing this some of these songs are. But thats like the list as well as my rants about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuts ur imeem??? lik profile url

Devon Marie said...

ummmm...
my email address....