Friday, May 29, 2009

*screams at the top of my lungs*

I want to do just that.
My sunburn is peeling and it hurts. Really, just the fact that I can get sunburned on my boobs says something about how white I am.
It's a tad upsetting and its bothersome.
But as I help one friend through a breakup, and another through a first date, I'm instructing a few of my friends in Music 101 as I have deemed it, since they enjoy the music, so it's like one of those fun classes you take in school that you actually want to go to.
I do like that. But at the same time, it's nearing FINAL TIME
and I'm going to fail the math regents.
Watch.
Just watch.
Chivalry.
That's the topic for today.
Should girls wait for the guy to make a move?
I know allowing the guys to hold the doors is polite, but do they have to do it all the time?
And why is it that when you date a guy, he gets all possessive.
He should trust you enough to know if you'd cheat on him, and guys should know when to back off.
Rackjack is not cool.
Trust me. It leads to fights between best friends and Bros
as well as the girl hating herself for it.
Unless she's a slut. But thats a different story.
If a guy likes a girl, he should be faithful.
A girl can be a bit more emotional then the guy, but the guy should have the same feelings. Its shouldn't be the girl worrying because her boy is out with the crew. And she's scared that he's cheating on her.
Trust has to go both ways with this.
The guy should trust the girl, rather then get possessive, but he shouldn't back off too much. He shouldn't be flirting with other girls to freak the girl out.
Same for the girl. You don't flirt with other guys to get him jealous if you think hes cheating.
That's the rant of the day.
Music....
School House Rock! anything by them.
nah. That's a lie.
Listen to 1,2,3,4 by the Plain White Tee's.
Then Love's Not a Competition by Paramore
Thats that.
Have a good weekend.

No comments: