Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ummmm.... Babble time!

I just learned that we only have five more weeks of school. (Thank you David) and once school ends, for me it's time to kick back, relax, go to the beach, get my work out of the way, sleep late, and then party like there won't ever be time again. Well, i took the World History AP today, but that's all I'm allowed to say. Sooooooo, I won't be the one to invalidate my school's scores. If you want to know what it was like, TAKE IT YOURSELF! Duh. I mean, it's not that hard. Unless... of course your like my beloved Ali, though while shes a bit of an idiot, shes my idiot. I LOVE YOU ALI! Anyways, At school, the day of the AP, dying of tiredness and I just ate a twix because I feel like my abdomen is going to explode from PMS cramps. Wow, that was random, but thats what this is all about. Anyone still taking APs, heres advice from my friend Jake-Just chill. Don't bother hyperventialting-it stresse you out more. Don't freak out, that's no way to start an AP, and DO NOT waste forever on the multiple choice-It screws you up for the rest. It was great Advice when I was taking it this morning. 70 multiple choice is a lot to get through in like....55 mintes. Did you know some guy traded a paper clip to get a house? Well, he did and it's amazing. He traded a paperclip for a pen for a broken grill for an empty keg and just worked his was up until he got a year free on a house in Arizona. It was amazing! YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT on the today show....
Um...
SONGS-Crap.
  1. Second Chance-Shinedown

2 comments:

realxeyes said...

remind me to stab you?
ktnx<3
:]

Anonymous said...

ali its devon
i love you too chickie
sorry babes, but you are my idiot