Tuesday, May 26, 2009

*smiles a tad*

I'm very happy. Well, happy as one can be. Erika made a blog, so that's three people on the bandwagon. But, I'm very distraught because even though Kahlan and Richard love each other, they still aren't married, and all they ever do is kiss, which annoys me because they should totally do it or have zedd marry them, and THEN do it. BUT noooo, I have to wait until next season, when ever the hell that is, and they STILL probably won't get married.
Ew.
That annoys me. I hate sunburn. It itches, and I look like a tomatoe. I mean, sure, tomoatoes are good, but I would prefer NOT to look like one, if you know what I mean. Ugh. This is bothersome. EWWW!!!
I was happy, but now I'm not. Oh well. Now Let's see. I handed in my english essay, which was a work of literarture genius and if I don't get above an 90, I'm going to
a)scream
b)punch mrs. isaac in the face
c)ask what they hell
d)attempt to understand her logic
e)a, c, and d
the appropriate answer would be e, but the answer I wish was possible would be b.
AHHHH!!!!
personally, I'm very annoyed at my friend's (ex?) boyfriend and if she tells me too, I will beat him up for her because that's how good a friend I am. I'm the... Haley to Scarlett in Someone like you by Sarah Dessen.
That's how good a friend I am.
And do you know what I learned? Lady Gaga used to be a stripper. HOW COOL IS THAT?
Hmmmmm...
Let's see. I'm at a loss of music for today...so let's see...
How am I going to do music...
IMEEM!
That's how...
  1. LoveGame-Lady Gaga
  2. Face Down-Red Jumpsuit Apparatis
  3. Ready, Set, Go-Tokio Hotel
  4. Clocks-Coldplay
  5. Yellow-Coldplay
  6. America's Suitehearts-Fall Out Boy
  7. Up Against the Wall-Boys Like Girls
  8. Two Princes-Spin Doctors
  9. Forty or Fifty-Spin Doctors
  10. Seventeen Forever-Metro Station
  11. Typical-Mutemath
  12. Waking Up in Vegas-Katy Perry

That's that. I do have a Lesbian cruch on Briget Regan

I mean, she's pretty hot, I will admit it. But not as hot as Craig Horner.

SHHHHH! DON'T TELL ANYONE!

except the WORLD!

Mannequin-Katy Perry

No comments: