Sunday, May 31, 2009

*squeals a bit*

By now, your probably getting annoyed because of the whole asterick (*) starting the titles of these posts, but I currently feel that they are nessecary.
I love the band Cute is What We Aim For-THEY ARE AMAZING!!!
The song Moan is the best song I know.
And has anyone ever noticed, that when I talk about a band, they go into Rolling Stone?
I mean, St. Vincent did, and they were on here like two weeks before they got mentioned in Rolling Stone. Well, techinically it's one chick, but thats besides the point.
I dyed my hair red.
As I listen to imeem, a good song is "Jamie All Over" by Mayday Parade.
It's really good.
But I love the red hair. I can rock it, and it really contrasts my baby blues, which are kindof an icy blue, but either way, it looks mad sexy.
So I was babysitting last night, and I love the kids. There adorable, but I had to sing a lullaby, so I sang "Higher Ground" since its a ballad, and the girl fell asleep. I mean, I should have realized that I can put people to sleep when I sing. Ask Amanda, who liked my voice, and said "It's immpossible to not fall asleep." And I'll take that as a complement.
Well, what to rant about-
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!
The whole trilogy and the new Disney movies have NO original ideas, and they are jst so stupid.
They brain wash the younger generation with crappy artists like Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus(Whoever the hell she is, she's a sellout. What's next, she'll have her own-Oh too late. She alreasy has that.)and Demi Lovato, the Jonas Brothers, and Joe and Nick are definately gay.
No question about it.
Plus, Vanessa Ann Hudgens is a slut.
Songs....
  1. Your Song-Mayday Parade
  2. The Space Betwee-Valencia
  3. Hey Brittany-Forever the Sickest Kids
  4. Count 'Em One Two Three-The Maine
  5. Elephant Gun-Beirut

Enjoy, and I hope you had as good a weekend as I did!

3 comments:

Philosophicalnitwit said...

RED????
I must see this.

realxeyes said...

>:[ JOE AND NICK ARE NOT GAY....
BUT;
KEVIN! Kevin is:)

Devon said...

please its joe and nick.