Saturday, May 16, 2009

*sheds a tear*

Um...I'm gonna cry.Why, you might ask? BECAUSE MY COMPUTER SPEAKERS AREN'T WORKING! AND I'M VERY ANNOYED BY THIS BECAUSE NOW I CAN'T LISTEN TO ALEXZ JOHNSON'S HIGHER GROUND, WHICH IS MY FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT NEXT TO EYES WIDE OPEN BY THE GOO GOO DOLLS!!!!
Now that that's out of my system , I' dont feel so terrible. And really, thanks for the prompts that I NEVER GOT! Instead, I just made a whole huge fight happen between Cam and Cassie so then Andrew and Cassie sleep together and Cam climbs through the window confessing his love for Cassie, only to be recaptured by Genevieve, well more specifically Vasalia, but still. And then Cassie finds him and says "I can't help you." and leaves him with them.
It's pretty epic and brings me to about 35 pages typed and 21 more pages TO type, but still, it's ok. I think it's the best part of the book, and I hope that when I ask for help again, it makes more sense. And my imeem name is heavendevon711@aim.com. Yeah, thats it. I have a 42 song playlist THAT I CAN'T LISTEN TO!!!! AHHHHHHHH! This depresses me. I am bothered deeply by the fact that these speakers are not working. Ugh.
songs-HOW CAN I DO SONGS WHEN I'M SO DEPRESSED!!! AHHHH!
well here goes anyway
  1. Higher Ground-Alexz Johnson
  2. Fences-Paramore
  3. Here Comes the Sun-The Beatles
  4. Only the Good Die Young-Billy Joel
  5. Deeper-Alexz Johnson
  6. Remind Yourself-Tyler Kyte
  7. For the Longest Time-Billy Joel
  8. Perfect-Alexz Johnson
  9. Ultraviolet-Alexz Johnson
  10. Pinch Me-The Barenaked Ladies
  11. One Week-The Barenaked Ladies
  12. It's All Been Done-The Barenaked Ladies
  13. If I Had A Million Dollars-The Barenaked Ladies
  14. Dance Hall Drug-Boys Like Girls
  15. Iris-The Goo Goo Dolls
  16. Eyes Wide Open-The Goo Goo Dolls
  17. Big Machine-The Goo Goo Dolls

Now, If you'll excuse me, I have to go cry...and then do a draft for Mrs. Isaac's english class*mumbles under breath* idiot, and then sleep, and then cry some more over the death of the speakers. *sheds a tear*

2 comments:

Philosophicalnitwit said...

Yo Dev, you inspired me so, I got a blog. Esta aqui: http://thisshitmakesnosense.blogspot.com/

Philosophicalnitwit said...

by da way, this is Erika