Monday, April 4, 2011

He's made of money, but he's straight out the trash

So.... I found out that I got into Kent State University in Ohio as well as Hood College in Maryland. Kent was my 2nd choice, right after Albany, but I was waitlisted there. I'm not going for pity,  I was just letting you all know, since that what I said Mondays were going to be about. Me. Myself. So, I don't know if I told you, but I watched all of the show "Firefly", which now I'm seeing the characters all over the place, even though the show was cancelled, and I'm really upset. The show is fantastic, and you don't know how much I love it. Nathan Fillion is fantastic, and I love him to death. I at least get to see him on my other favorite show "Castle" which is about to go on, so I don't think that I can talk too much while I'm watching it, and when it's over it'll be too late, so I'll write for you all later, and I'm just happy that I have some ties to the fantastic show.

No comments: