Thursday, April 7, 2011

You've made your bed

Now, you have to sleep in it. So, like I told you all last week, I made a twitter account. One of my followers on twitter is this band, and I'm really glad that they did. The band is called You Had Me At Six. They're kind of old, but the music is fantastic. If you're a fan of The Maine, or A Rocket to the Moon, which I would assume anyone who reads this likes them, then they're definitely the band for you.
You also might be wondering why I'm posting at noon on a weekday when I should be in school. It's because I'm home sick and it's not pleasant. At all. Especially because this is my second day home, and it's not fun.
I'm too lazy and tired to write about a rant, so I'll give you an extra long one next week.
MUSIC:
YOU HAD ME AT SIX-Save it For the Bedroom
HOLY GHOST!-Say My Name
ALLSTAR WEEKEND-Not Your Birthday
THE TEMPER TRAP-Science of Fear
YOU HAD ME AT SIX-Underdog
MADNESS-House of Fun

No comments: