Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm really terrible at the this

Oh, you don't even know. So, I made a twitter. You can follow it, or you don't have to. Either way, I'm cool with it. My link is http://twitter.com/#!/amusicfanatic and my name is Devon Marie, but that's my first and middle name, so that's cool. I guess you could even stalk me, but I don't think I'm that interesting so that people would want to stalk me, but that's cool either way.
So, I promise to try and get back on track this coming week, I really promise to try, but I'm a forgetful person, as I'm sure anyone who reads this might have noticed, especially because I skip all over the place.

BUT, since I promised you an album review, I'll come through for you all on that front. Natasha Bedingfield's New album, called "Strip Me" is one of the better albums I've heard. It's catchy, it's moving, and it's pretty fantastic. My favorite song on the album is called "Weightless", and no it's not a cover of the All Time Low song that was on the album "Nothing Personal" which came out in November of 2009. It's one of the catchiest songs on the album, minus "Strip Me" which is really good as well. The album has a song featuring Rascal Flatts called "Easy" which is good, and has the country vibe, but I'm not too big a fan of it. It also features Kevin Rudolph for a song called "All I Need". It's full of feel good songs, like "No Mozart" or "Run-Run-Run", and I would recommend the album for everyone because it's overall fantastic, and she's truly outdone herself. Plus, if you ever get a chance to see her in concert, do it. She's fantastic live, and I saw her two summers ago, and she's got a great stage presence, which you all know I think is important to have a good concert. Only problem-you have to get the deluxe version, which is only available on iTunes, because it comes with all of the songs, or at least a good portion of them as acoustic, which is really good.

So, I hope you enjoyed the album review of the week, again I'm sorry I've been slacking, but here's the music that I've downloaded this week, which is also slacking.
ALLSTAR WEEKEND-Not Your Birthday
PLAY-Destiny
ADELE-Rolling in the Deep
SELENA GOMEZ-Who Says?
NINA GORDON-A Time Comes
TOBY LIGHTMAN-This is Love

Have fun with that, and you'll have some new stuff next week? Or on saturday, I don't even know anymore.

No comments: