Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm Sorry that I abandoned you all

I'm sorry guys. I was so excited because I'd been doing really well in keeing up with my posting, but there comes that week of your senior year when teachers decide they want you to remain in interested in school, even though you're already in college and you stopped caring a while ago. Oh, but last night was the ATL concert, and it was actually one of the best concerts I've even been to, and I've been to a couple. The environment was great, and I got to go crowd surfing... twice. It was so much fun, and it was truly amazing. The Summer Set ended on my favorite song by them, and they're just fantastic-I was just bummed my best friend wasn't there to see it with me. Hey Monday was fantastic, and Cassidy Pope has an incredible voice, and she kind of remind me of LIGHTS with the way that she talks on stage. Yellowcard was great, and they performed this song for a girl who died a few months ago because her friends were going to be there. All Time Low... was just amazing. They got up on stage and they told jokes and had bras thrown at the them, and it was literally so fun to just be in the audience to watch them perform because they're so fantastic live with a great stage presence that you don't really see in that many bands as a combination. I know it's a saturday, but I have to make up for my lack of posting over the week, so I'll just give you a really long list of songs to keep you all occupied.
ALL TIME LOW-Keep the Change, You Filthy Animal
THE SUMMER SET-Someone Like You
YELLOWCARD-View From Heaven
HEY MONDAY-Wondergirl
MAYDAY PARADE-Ocean and Atltanic
LIGHTS-Second Go
BOYS LIKE GIRLS-Kill Me in a Record Shop
A ROCKET TO THE MOON-Give a Damn
THE MAINE-Girls Do What They Want
COBRA STARSHIP-Hot Mess

Also, book review! The "39 Clues" Series. Really good. I just started it, but it's a bunch of different authors and they're working on a series. Yes, it's for children, but how many of us read the Percy Jackson books, or the Harry Potter books? Yeah, exactly. It's historical fiction, really well researched, and the story line in fantastic. Plus, it comes with trading cards, and you can work online with it.

Album Review! Nicki Minaj's "Pink Friday". She's amazing, the album is an amazing collaboration with Young Money and a bunch of other artists, like Natasha Bedingfield, Eminem, Drake, and others. It's amazing, and songs to listen to off of it (in case you don't like her that much) are Last Chance (ft. Natasha Bedingfield), Roman's Revenge(ft. Eminem), and Fly(ft Rihanna). Next week will be Natasha Bedingfield's Album- Strip Me.

No comments: