Monday, March 21, 2011

Sorry about that guys

So, along with some of the changes that I've decided to make, I'm only going to post on the weekdays, simply because my weekends are starting to get hectic. So, here's the new schedule:
Mondays-Rant about my life (or the story of my life... whatever you wanna call it)
Tuesdays-Rant about political stuff
Wednesdays-BOOK REVIEWS
Thursdays-Political Rant
Fridays-Album Reviews
I think that sounds fair, don't you? I'm not trying to overwork myself here, or make people check back every day for a rant, so this way, people who actually read this can give me feedback on a certain album, or any books, or political stuff and I have time to research it, and you can check back. I'll probably even post what I'm going to review for the next week. I'll try and vary things up a little, but some suggestions are always (as usual) much appreciated.
So, for today, I just wanted to say hi, and I'll start the "story of my life" next week.

EXTRA NOTE:I recently watched a video on someone's blog (if you wanna check it out, I recommend it-http://konradjuengling.blogspot.com/) about a gay man who stood up and "opposed" being impartial on a jury. He's pretty freaking awesome, and I totally agree with him because he stood up for what he believes in, and that's what I told you all to do on Friday.

No comments: