Friday, March 4, 2011

Just as I start to get it

Tomorrow, I leave for Washington DC on the Orchestra trip through my school (I'm not even close to being good enough to be in a professional orchestra), and I won't have access to my laptop until Tuesday... which is kind of a bummer, because now, I can't read my favorite web comic, Least I Could Do. Written by Ryan Sohmer and Lar Desouza, it's one of the funniest things that I know. I mean, it's not appropriate for people who are... younger or don't have a perverse sense of humor (like I do) then it isn't interesting. It's also one of those things that you have to read from the beginning.

BUT-Today I plan on skipping my rant, mainly because it's late and I have to be up at 5:20 and out of the house... 20 minutes later. If you have the time, head over to Netflix and watch a tv show called "The Guild". It'll take maybe 2 hours out of your life, and it's really funny.

No music today either. I'm just way to tired (which I understand that it's weird for me, but again, 5 in the morning... not so appealing to a 17 year old...)

No comments: