Friday, March 18, 2011

I can break the chains that bind you

Metaphorically of course. I'm not actually that strong. So... I was wrong last night. It didn't happen, and so now I'm sad. I think that I should really just give up on BONES at this point, but we all know that isn't going to happen. I'm too obsessed, because now there's a promise that it's going to happen, and I can't just leave it at that. But I've picked up a new show, that's only just starting, so I would recommend picking it up now. It's called "Fairly Legal" and it's on USA. It's really fantastic, and the characters themselves get developed well within the first few episodes. Pretty much what I'm saying... start watching before there's too much for you to get caught up on. Today, I'm going to skip the rant, simply because I'm going to change things up a bit. I'll rant on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but every other day of the week, I'll tell you about my life. So that it's not overly redundant.

MUSIC:
Family Tree-MATTHEW WEST
Raised on Black and Tans-GAELIC STORM(in honor of yesterday)
Power(ft. Dwele)-KAYNE WEST

No comments: