Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I called it off-I called it quits

So..... being a second semester senior has MANY advantages... like going down to Florida for Spring Break, and going to see ALL TIME LOW, HEY MONDAY, YELLOWCARD, AND THE SUMMER SET IN CONCERT ON MARCH 25TH! I love Hey Monday (as any reader should know) and I love The Summer Set as well. (again, any reader should know how much I love them as well.) I'm not too sure about Yellowcard and ATL is pretty much guaranteed to be awesome, and that's what I've heard from other friends who have seen them. So, as you can see, I'm pretty freaking excited.

Anyways, I have a few questions to pose for you, my loyal (if nonexistent) readers:
would you choose true love (and poverty) over 1 billion dollars (and everyone hates you)?
would you rather be a pirate or a cowboy?(the legit kinds though-not jack sparrow)
would you rather be cheated on and find out, or be cheated on and NEVER find out (though all your friends know)?

These are the kinds of things that we talk about during my Honors Economics class, which is actually a lot more fun than I anticipated at the beginning of the year. I hope the rest of the year keeps going this way. My teacher is an alum from my school, and he's pretty young too, so he manages to make it more interesting than it normally would be.

I just figured I could pose the questions to you guys, and if any of you have feedback, especially from yesterday's post, I would love to hear it.

Now, onto the music:

  1. JESSIE J-Price Tag (ft. B.o.B.)
  2. EMINEM-Cleaning out my Closet
  3. JESSIE J-Do it like a Dude
Sorry the list is so short today, but I've been doing some community service, and I don't really have time.... unless you want me to go through my iPod (which I plan on doing next post)

No comments: