Wednesday, December 9, 2009

*glances around at other blogs*

Alright, so before I started this post, I
a)got out of the shower
b)realized I smelled like soap, so I got back into the shower and used a different soap
c)got dressed and brushed teeth
d)came down to listen to my mom scream at the Windows guy long enough for her to come up a with story saying that when she was younger, Bill Gates asked her out when she was drunk and she said no, so he has a personal vendetta against her so she can't operate technology. At. All
e)laughed about my mother's story
f)listening to music
g)was kicked off of my laptop so my mother could check her e-mail
h)listened to two of my friends talk about each other because they LIKE each other
i)thought about said boy again
j)thought about said boy some more
k)took out contacts because they were bothering my eyes
l)spelled the alphabet wrong while attempting to type this list
I feel like this was a productive day. But then I thought about how badly the Gossip Girl ended. And now, I'm listening to a really good song by the Cab featuring Hey Monday called 'Take My Hand' which is really good. And I also started to dance to the song while I was listening and as I continue to type now.
And to expand on my rant from last time, guys like girls because they think that
a)they're pretty as I learned the other day
b)they think that they're easy, as I also learned last night
c)that just because the boy dated them before they want to fall back into your arms
d)girls are stupid
When in reality, boys are very stupid because they think that every girl is in love with them, when sometimes, all I want to do is punch them in the face. The Christmas tree sits in front of me and I think about how long it took us to get all those ornaments.
My favorite part of Christmas is when we decorate the tree because my dad buys my mom a world ornament. The first time this tradition started was a year before my parents got married. My mom was going to break up with my dad and right before she did, he gave her an ornament and said "You mean the world to me." And every year when we decorate the tree, he gives her another one from where ever we went on vacation that year.
It's really cute.
And I just finished the episode of Glee which was amazing, but I'm very upset because...UGH!
Music
White Houses-Vanessa Carlton
Reachin for Heaven-Diana DiGarmo
Black Cat-Mayday Parade
The Adventure-Angels and Airwaves

No comments: