Tuesday, December 29, 2009

*tries something new*

So, I’ve decided to try something new. Instead of having to go onto the blogger website like I usually do, I get to use the Windows Live Writer to write my posts instead, which is much handier, and I can save posts as drafts, and they won’t go up on the website until I have the time to edit them.

Today, I had a track meet. It was a long track meet, but I go to sleep, which was nice. And tomorrow, I get to build robots for 5 hours instead of going skiing on my new skis, like I wanted to. I mean, I love my robotics team, but I don’t do anything. I’m not good at the new program like I was at the old one, and I’m not a builder. Yeah, I can put stuff together, but only if I need to, which isn’t that often. I was on the team before, but then I needed to drop for a year because of my grandfathers passing 2 Septembers ago because we needed to clean out his house.

I have to go take the permit test again too, because I failed the first time. Yes, you can laugh all you want, but it’s NBD. I studied, but not to hard. I really don’t care though. I’ll take it soon, so then I’ll be able to drive this summer(hopefully) and then it’ll be nice to drive to school too.

I’m going to skip my rant this time(again). Sorry guys, there isn’t really that much to rant about, so I don’t need to worry about it.

MUSIC

  • Sincerely Yours-The Maine
  • Dear Maria-All Time Low
  • Liar Liar Pants on Backwards-Never Shout Never
  • Anyway You Want It-Journey

Have fun with this one and give me something to rant about!

No comments: