Friday, December 25, 2009

*squeals because of christmas*

No, it's not because of a baby's first christmas or anything like that. It's because I got the Little Mermaid on DVD 2-disc Platnium edition with deleted scenes, the soundtrack and a sneek preview of the Little Mermaid:Ariel's Beginning, which is quite adorable and cute. I also got new SkullCandy headphones, a charm bracelet, new running shorts, a snuggie, guitar hero 5, chapstick, an under armour sweater, and some other stuff. But we are now watching THE LIBRARIAN:QUEST FOR THE SPEAR on TNT.
I've started to play this game called Evony and it's actually really fun. Yeah, it's time consuming and you should only play this game when you have HOURS UPON HOURS of time. I love it and I'm gonna keep this post short today.
MUSIC
1)If You Could See Me Now-Boys Like Girls
2)Your Guardian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
3)Anna Maria(All We Need)-We the Kings
4)Weightless-All Time Low

No comments: