Sunday, December 13, 2009

*tries to understand*

I really want to understanc how this works. I mean, I have various guy friends who all try to explain to me how to understand how a guy thinks and what he wants. But NONE of them can tell me what said boy wants. Ugh. I mean, I think he likes me, and I really hope he does, because I don't want to fall harder without knowing that he's there to catch me so that I don't hit rock bottom, or worse, reality. I really don't want to hit reality because this cloud nine that I've been chilling on is way too nice to drop from. I mean, flirting with him is great, but I really want more then to be some arm candy, or the person that he hooks up with when there's no one else for him to. I'm fairly certain that he likes me after the long talks, the walks through the hallway, the putting up with me when im bitchy or ranting, the 'adoring'gazes(as my friend puts it), the walking me to my next class even when his next one is across the building, the calling late at night to make sure that I'm ok, and all sorts of other things.
It's really all I can do to NOT jump him in the hallway, or in class for that matter. I'm a flirt, but he's really not, so I'm wondering if it's because he's scared that I'll cheat on him-which I would never do-ever. I find that to be disgusting and dispicable and anyone that does that deserves a good smack in the head.
So, as I write this, I am talking to my friend Kayla and she's helping me come up with songs that I should put at the end, since I've done alot. I mean, this is the 46th post of my blog. I'm gonna do a big compilation at the 50th of all the songs that I've put in, and I'm listening to a really good song that she just recommended called "You Had Me at Hello" by A Day to Remember, which an amazing song, and I totally recommend it to anyone who still reads this song. And I just finished listening to a song that you might know, called "Take my Hand(Ft. Cassadee Pope)" By The Cab, which is another good song. Alrighty then.
Next topic. I'm sorry for ranting about my love life for so long, but it just confused me. Now, back to the cheating thing. Yes, I feel that cheating is disgusting and gross and wrong. Two people who swear that they love each other, or they're supposed to be seeing each other exclusively should be just that-exclusive. There are times when it's bad to be exclusive, but this is not one of them. The whole Tiger Woods scandal is getting too much publicity. It's like a news orgy. It's so stupid. Yes, what he did was wrong and his wife should leave him, and he deserves to lose his sponsers, and he deserves all the ridicule, but for him to get as much publicity that he's gotten? That's just stupid.
I also spent yesterday at a funeral for one of my best friend's grandfather, who was like my third grandfather and was one of the most amazing men that I have ever met. He was a person that you could talk to about everything and he would have an answer. Why should abortion not be justified? He would answer it from both a non-religous and religous out look. Which not many people can do. I personally did not agree with some of his opinions, but to hear him speak? I'm honored that I knew him because he was there if you needed a shoulder to cry on, he was there if you needed someone to talk to, he was there if you had done something that you regretted, he was there if you wanted to yell and scream, and he was always willing to help a person in need. He was one of the most considerate, nicest, caring, and most amazing people that I have met in my life.
I can guarentee that he will be missed, not just by his family.
The rest of the list goes as follows:
  1. Kiss me-Rediscover
  2. Shake it-Rediscover
  3. I will Sing-Little Mermaid:Ariel's Begining
  4. I Remeber-Jodi Benson

No comments: