Sunday, February 19, 2012

3 days later

I know that I've been slacking, but I've been all over the place these past couple of days, doing homework, trying not to scratch my tattoo, and listening to new music. I've also started to look for songs to put onto the March playlist. I'm going so hard with this one. You can thank all the radio shows I've been listening to. You should try listening to college radio shows. I've been listening to my friends show, called "Word Play" that airs every Sunday at 10. Plus, my baby brothers show "Lazy Sunday" which is broadcast from St.Michael's College in Vermont at noon. Then there's "Celtic Fire", which is also on Sundays, and it's actually airing right now, from Black Squirrel Radio. If any of you are from out of the country, you should take a picture with a famous landmark with a cutout of Earl the Squirrel, whose picture you can find on the Black Squirrel Radio site (http://www.blacksquirrelradio.com/) and send it in! The station is trying to have a whole "Take Over the World" thing. I think it's pretty cool, but you know.

For my music today, I'm going for the whole out of country kind of feel, so there aren't going to be any songs in English. Sorry.
Qui T'a Dit-Sexion D'Assuat
Rock Die Shiesse Fett-DJ Die Atzen
Waka Waka(Porques Dis Africa)-Shakira

No comments: