Monday, February 13, 2012

Whaaat?

Day 3 of continuous posting, let's go! I learned today that my spring break perfectly coincides with St. Patrick's day, and I'm so pumped to be able to go home for it. Everyone wants to go away from the break, but all I want to do it go home for it. I miss New York while I'm out here in Ohio. I'm also pretty pumped because I won concert tickets to go see Every Avenue and We Are The In Crowd tomorrow night, and I'll be taking one of my friends out here with me. I've been doing plenty of reading and studying this semester, and I finally got my sleep schedule in check yesterday, where I slept all day, and then all night. No, I'm not sick or anything, but I got it back! I'll probably fuck it up again soon, but until then, it's whatever.
I've also learned that writing a book is a lot harder than it looks, because I can never get points to connect the way I want them to. I've been working on the same story, but I don't know how I want to introduce the death of her father and the introduction of her best friend. I've also been debating with my sister about rhetoric, which she hates, but I think is really important. Ethos, Pathos, and Logos can make or break any important letter or speech. While she may still be in high school, I think that taking AP Language and Composition was the best decision of my life, because I don't have to take College Writing. All of my friends here are taking it and they all want to rip their hair out.

MUSIC TIME.
On A Lonely Night-A Rocket to the Moon
Dressed to Kill-Newfound Glory
Top of the World-All-American Rejects
Those Nights-Skillet
Prayer of a Refugee-Rise Against

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you get the tattoo ??