Sunday, February 12, 2012

You dig?

So, I've gotten better. This is 2 days in a row, bringing this to post 3 for the year of 2012. I don't know if you guys are aware, but the world is supposed to end this year. Have any of you heard that? It's supposed to be like this new craze, but they've already said that the world is gonna end 3 times, and that's just in my lifetime. There's a poem by Robert Frost, that's quite aptly named "Fire and Ice". I dig the poem, so I'm gonna post it here so that you can all read it.


Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Personally, I think that if the world ends in fire, then everyone who dies, it isn't going to be nearly as bad as if it ended in ice. I would rather die sweating than freezing my ass off. You're probably all thinking that I'm pessimistic for even thinking this way, but I might as well jump on the bandwagon. I don't even think the world is going to end.

Now, onto other depressing notes-Whitney Houston died yesterday. One of the greatest pop icons in the 1980's and 90's, she passed away at age 48. While no one knows the cause of death, that doesn't mean that people aren't guessing as to what this magnificent woman died from.

Anyways, MUSIC TIME.

Put My Love On Top-Beyonce
Combat Baby-Metric
The Remedy-Jason Mraz
Honestly-Cartel

No comments: