Monday, February 20, 2012

I just want to

Run my fingers through Jack Barakat's hair. It's so sexy, but then again so is he. Now, someone out there is probably like "who the fuck is jack barakat?" and all I have to say about that is he's the guitarist for all time low. Now, there are things I want from his fingers, and it's not to hear him play the guitar.In fact, it's incredibly inappropriate, but since this blog is appropriate for work, I'm not going to write it. I'll just keep it to myself, and maybe all time low will play at Bamboozle this year, and I can meet him and (here's hoping) get with him. But that's just wishful thinking, because he's so beautiful, he'll probably get with someone hotter than I am.

Sorry about my all time low kick, but I'm so in love with them. I'm actually thinking about (maybe) getting a tattoo with "if we stand for nothing, we'll fall for anything." because of two reasons:1)it's so true, and inspirational and 2)I dig them. SO MUCH.

MUSIC(all ALL TIME LOW)
The Beach
Painting Flowers
Time-bomb
A Daydream Away

No comments: