Tuesday, February 14, 2012

how could you expect anything less

I've been listening to Every Avenue on repeat for the past 24 hours, with some We Are The In Crowd mixed in, but you know how it goes. I love that pre-show jittery feeling, even when you're only going to watch. I love concerts so much. In case you actually took the time to read my bio, they're so much fun. Plus, this is my first concert of the year, but I'll be going to bamboozle. I might just kidnap my sister and bring her with me. I'll also be going with my two best friends back home, that I love and miss so much. I can't wait for spring break to go home and see everyone! 

Fuck Valentine's Day. Now, onto my usual anti-v day spiel. While people think I hate the holiday because I'm single, that's not why. I like being single because it means not having to answer to anyone, not having to remember dates, not having to worry about some of the stuff I say, and being able to hook up as I please. I dislike the holiday because you should love who you're with all the time, 365 days a year, or this year, 366. I mean, it's not that difficult a concept! Besides, there have been 14 different St. Valentines, and he's the patron saint epilepsy, bee keeping, and fainting prevention as well as couples. One of the St. Valentines was also famous for persecution of the Jews... Why do we pick the stupidest people to have holidays for? 

What do I know? I'm just a teen. MUSIC TIME!

The Minstrel's Prayer-Cartel
Watch the World-Every Avenue
Only Place I Call Home-Every Avenue
Where The Wild Things Are(Monsters)-Anarbor
The Moment-Safetysuit

No comments: