Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Daydream Away

So, I’ve recently started watching a show called “Covert Affairs”. If you aren’t a big fan of USA Network, then this is NOT the blog for you. I watch Psych(Shawn and Gus make me swoon), Royal Pains(I love Evan), White Collar (Neal Caffery makes my life), Suits(you know me and law shows), Fairly Legal (I love Michael) and now Covert Affairs.Now that I think about it, there are only 2 shows that I don’t watch that USA runs. If you can figure them out, then that’s some money to you, but if you can’t then I’ll just tell you. It’s Burn Notice and In Plain Sight, but that’s not because I don’t like them. I haven’t actually watched any episodes of either, but I think that I’m going to watch Burn Notice, and then In Plain Sight, mainly because that order would piss off one mf my guy friends whose in LOVE with Burn Notice, and I have a strange thing that I just love to piss this guy off. It’s a hobby that can keep me entertained for days. Back to Covert Affairs, I’m in love with Auggie, which is partially my reason for even watching the show after the pilot. I’m a huge TV person, but nothing has me more excited than the premier of the fourth season of Castle this coming Monday. Nathan Fillion, who is probably one of the most talented actors (in my opinion) and I think that he’s so much like Alec Baldwin. I mean, seriously, the similarities between the way that those two look has to be more than coincidence. It’s almost creepy. I thought that the two were related when I first saw “Firefly”. Then the 6th season of Psych (swoon) has me about ready to chew my nails off because I have a little less than a month left for that premier. This is actually the only show in USA Network history to make it to a 6th season, and I think that they could get at least 3 more seasons in if they don’t fall prey to the moonlighting curse. Bones has me pretty excited too, but I’m only going to get 6 episodes in before they have a hiatus for a few months while Emily Deschannel gets accustomed to her new baby. Glee and Bones are the only 2 FOX network shows that I watch, which most of my friends make fun of me for. I like Fringe, but that’s about it.

 

Anyways, off of TV. I figure that some songs I’ll give you are:

Begin Again-THE SUMMER SET

Take a Step Back-EVERY AVENUE

One Year Six Months-YELLOWCARD

 

party hard guys. deuces.

No comments: