Sunday, September 25, 2011

Something That I Tell Myself I Need

For all of you that have read this before, you should all know that I’ve mentioned "Grace Potter and the Nocturnals” before. I think it was sometime last year? Anyways, I’m currently in love with another song by her that you should definitely check out if you haven’t already listened to it. It’s called “Something That I Want” and it was the ending credits song for the Disney movie “Tangled”. This post is also 6 hours earlier than my usual posts, so you’ll have to bear with me if I post again. Today’s been a throwback day for me, musically. It’s mainly because I’ve been listened to a lot of the music that I’ve ignored while I scour the internet for new music. I’ve been going back through the old Hey Monday, Boys like Girls, and even some old 80’s rock. It’s been quite the experience for me, just because I forget how much I like a song when I constantly skip over it when I’m listening to my iPod, trying to learn all the words to a new song. I also spend way too much time working on bracelets, but it makes watching scary movies much easier since I have something to fidget with. I’ve also officially been at college for a month. It’s scary how fast time flies by. That also means that I turn 18 soon, which has me very excited, since that means that I’ll be able to vote, drive in the state of Ohio, gamble, and partake in activities after 12. I only wish that I was able to spend some time with my sisters before their birthdays, since they’ll be turning 16 in 2 weeks.

I also want to tell you all about this band that I found recently called Darling Parade. They’re like Hey Monday mixed in with some All Time Low, and some Newfound Glory. They’re really good, and they’re also going to have the only songs that I recommend you go out and listen to.

MUSIC:

Perfectly Worthless-DARLING PARADE

Never Fall Down-DARLING PARADE

No comments: