Friday, September 16, 2011

Opposites Distract

"We fall between the cracks, forget about each other til we get each other back." This song by All Time Low has been on my mind forever. It's "Just the Way I'm Not". It's one of the songs off their new album "Dirty Work" which was the tour that I got to see back in March, which you would know about if you were reading back then. Anyways, I felt like a good review of the album would make you guys happy, seeing as how I haven't reviewed an album in FOREVER. If you guys have any suggestions for an album, post it. Otherwise, it'll be "Everything's Fine" by the Summer Set.

ALBUM:Dirty Work
ARTIST:All Time Low
Song List:

  1. I Feel Like Dancin'
  2. Bad Enough For You
  3. Time-Bomb
  4. Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass
  5. Guts
  6. Heroes
  7. Just the Way I'm Not
  8. That Girl
  9. Under a Paper Moon
  10. Forget About It
  11. Do You Want Me (Dead)
  12. My Only One
  13. Get Down On Your Knees and Tell Me That You Love Me
  14. No Idea
  15. A Daydream Away
  16. Return the Favor
RATING:5 Stars
SONGS TO LOOK FOR: ALL OF THEM
This album is definitely a rare one, simply because I love all the songs on it. I'm a huge fan of these guys and they didn't disappoint.  Sure, there are some songs that I love more than others, but overall, it's golden. "A Daydream Away" and "No Idea" are perfect to listen to when you want to calm yourself down, but the fast "Forget About It" and "Get Down On Your Knees and Tell Me That You Love Me" get me pumped up for a party or to go out with friends. All Time Low has definitely hit the big time with the label change and the upbeat album. It's clear that the songs are all written from experience and it's wonderful. 

I hope you guys get the album (I used the Deluxe Edition, available on iTunes). I'll try to get another review on here before the end of the month, but I'm a little unreliable when it comes to these things. Again, any album suggestions, post them and let me know what you want reviewed (from my opinion).

No comments: