Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's a Problem

So, I have this thing where every time someone says "I did so good!", I automatically say "Well". It's horrible because people assume that I'm going to say something else, when in reality, I'm just correcting their grammar. I always feel a little bit bad about it afterwards, but then there are the douchebags who just don't like to speak correctly. It's a huge problem, especially at my school. Even if I'm not in the conversation, I still correct it. It just doesn't sound right to say that you did good rather than you did will. I hate to say things that don't sound right, and I correct myself pretty quickly if I notice that something wasn't totally right with what I just said. My best friends, who we'll refer to as "Gingerbread", always tells me to shut up when I go to correct someone, but since she's not in Ohio with me, I just say it anyways.

You're probably thinking that I'm neurotic, and I would have to agree with you, mainly because I do two other things oddly.
1)I eat my M&M's by color. Brown, Orange, Yellow, Red, Blue, Green. 
2)I listen to music when I'm doing everything. This is mainly because I get distracted otherwise, which is pretty weird. (also, I can't spell weird without double-checking to make sure that I've spelled it right.)

I do understand that now that I've revealed this to you, you all probably think that I'm ridiculous, and I totally understand if you don't want to read this blog again, mainly because I wouldn't want to, especially after I made that whole big rant about "Castle" and how excited I was for it. I know that I told you all that I was going to talk about things that are slightly more important in life, but I just couldn't help myself. I was pretty disappointed in the premier though. My sister thought it was crazy, but I was expecting more from it. I understand that they aren't HBO who can make a show go for an entire hour and not have to deal with any commercials, but still. It was disappointing to me. 

Another thing that you could be wondering: why am I posting this at 3 in the morning? I'll tell you why. I have to read this book called "The Great Risk Shift:The New Economic Insecurity and the Decline of the American Dream" for my American Politics class that I'm taking this semester. To all of you who were reading my blog back in March and April, do you remember me telling you a little bit about my Honor Economics class? Well, this professor is EXACTLY the same as my Economics teacher, which is a little unnerving now that I think about it. The book I have to read isn't horrible, but considering that I have a test to take in less than 10 hours, I'm not one to want to read this, even though I'm going to get asked about it on the test. So, my plan is to stay up all night (mainly so that I don't sleep through this class-again), go to the gym in the morning, get myself a coffee, take this test and then go to German class so that I can review for the test that I have to take tomorrow. Yeah, sounds super fun. Then again, that's the story of my life. 

I actually called this blog "The Story of My Life" for a while, but then realized that it was a stupid name for a blog that talked about the things that I talked about, so I changed it. I don't remember what I changed it to, but I do know that I changed it. Sleeping has become a huge problem for me now. I sleep TOO much, but it's not even because I have early classes (there's one that starts at 9:15 twice a week, but I already took American History, and I got a 4 on the AP, so it's kind of a joke for me). I don't know why. I used to go to sleep later than this when I was at home, and I would have to get up earlier than I do now. It's unsettling.

Enough about me. Here's the music! (some throwbacks from old posts):
  • Take it Home-THE WHITE TIE AFFAIR
  • Take Care-A CHANGE OF PACE(I LOVE IT!)
  • Set Fire to the Rain-ADELE
  • Never Ever-MEGAN TRAINOR
  • I Like to Dance-HOT CHELLE RAE
In a while, Crocodiles.

No comments: